Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was inspired by another caesar wrap recipe on RecipeZaar to try making my own version. 8 Weight Watchers Points per wrap, I calculated in the parmesan cheese and salad dressing based on what the bottles I have say.
- Mix cubed chicken with salad dressing, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Chop up romaine heart.
- Cut end off of romaine heart, hold up side down under water (to wash), shake until most of the water is off.
- Cut heart into long skinny strips, then slice in opposite direction for bite size pieces.
- Rinse and Chop up spinach, by criss-cross cutting it.
- Mix greens in meat mixture.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Roll up in flour tortillas.
Very yummy, I've already made them twice!
Yeah, I'm your first review :) These were wonderful. I add about a 1/2 c chopped onion and use a store bought rotissarie chicken. Made it in minutes. Light, fresh, simple an absolute keeper! Thanks for sharing.