1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Chicken Apple Meatloaf
1 hr 29 mins
1 hr 9 mins
This is a healthy yummy weight wathers recipe adapted from "Everyone loves chicken" each serving is 5 pints and is quite filling. My whole family loves this on or off a diet, kids loves it too. Great leftover as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 apples, cored, diced, leave the the peel on
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons fat-free honey mustard dressing (or honey mustard condiment can be used to shave 1 point off each serving, my kids like the sweeter d)
- cooking spray
- 1Spray a large skilet with cooking spray. On medium heat, add onions and celery cook until they begin to soften about 2 minutes. Add apples and continue to cook until the apples are softened and onions are slightly browned, about 8 minutes. Take off the heat or transfer to a bowl to cool for about 15 minutes.
- 2In another bowl, mix together ground chicken, egg whites, dill, bread crumbs, sat, pepper, nutmeg, and lemon zest.
- 3Add apple mixtues and combine well.
- 4Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray. Put mixture into loaf pan pressing meat into corners and even out the top. Drizzle honey mustard dressing over the top.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is at 165 degrees. Let cool for 5 minutes begore slicing into six servings,.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chicken Apple Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 510.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free honey mustard dressing