1/5 Photos of Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Casserole
This recipe came from a card that was handed out with my weekly Weight Watchers materials. It's comfort food for 6 points per serving. Note: substitute turkey for chicken if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large casserole, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- 3Bake,covered, 35-45 minutes.
- 4Remove cover; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 422.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: