1/3 Photos of Weight Watchers Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
These are very good and you don't miss the fat. They are 6 points per serving. Feel free to use leftover cooked chicken or two (6-ounce) packages of cooked chicken breast strips in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray, 1 spray
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, reduced-fat processed cheese product
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup scallion, green part only, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas, 7-inches each
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, sharp variety
- 6 medium olives, black, pitted, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Coat a 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese product and sour cream; cover and microwave on high power until cheese melts, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove half of melted cheese to a small bowl and stir in evaporated milk; set aside.
- 4Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- 5Spoon about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; fold in sides of tortilla to cover filling and place tortillas in a single layer in prepared dish; spoon remaining cheese sauce over top and then sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and olives.
- 6Bake until cheese topping is bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 7Serve with salsa.
- 8Yields 1 enchilada per serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 796.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas