Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe in Jan 13-19 2013 Weekly Posting it here so it's not lost
- 2 large idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 1.23 ml salt (to taste)
- 1.23 ml black pepper (to taste)
- 118.29 ml shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray,.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown and fork tender (about another 20 mins).
- Cluster potatoes together on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Yields 1/4 of fries per serving.
- 4 points plus per serving.
These were very good. I love cheese and fries... so I may have put a little too much cheese on mine. But Yum! I would make these again maybe with some season salt or cajun flavoring to add a little zing to it. Made these for PAC Spring 2013.