1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Cheese Fries
Recipe in Jan 13-19 2013 Weekly Posting it here so it's not lost
My Private Note
fries p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray,.
- 3Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Bake 20 minutes.
- 6Flip and cook until golden brown and fork tender (about another 20 mins).
- 7Cluster potatoes together on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- 9Yields 1/4 of fries per serving.
- 104 points plus per serving.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 242.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g