Recipe in Jan 13-19 2013 Weekly Posting it here so it's not lost
Make and share this Weight Watchers Cheese Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray,.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown and fork tender (about another 20 mins).
- Cluster potatoes together on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Yields 1/4 of fries per serving.
- 4 points plus per serving.