From the www.weightwatchers.com website - this recipe was in my email today. Delicious and so easy to bake in small batches. Just keep the dough in the fridge or freezer and slice off and make as many cookies as you want at a time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Add remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
- 3Scrape dough out of bowl and onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Roll dough into a log, about 2 1/2-inches wide; completely wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate until firm, at least 20 minutes or up to overnight.
- 4Cut dough into 1/8-inch-thick slices and arrange on several large ungreased cookies sheets about 1- to 1 1/2-inches apart. Bake until lightly browned around edges, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 5Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
- 6Notes: Add some spice to these cookies by sprinkling a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg into the batter.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Caramel Cookies - 1 Point Each
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g