Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the www.weightwatchers.com website - this recipe was in my email today. Delicious and so easy to bake in small batches. Just keep the dough in the fridge or freezer and slice off and make as many cookies as you want at a time.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Add remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
- Scrape dough out of bowl and onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Roll dough into a log, about 2 1/2-inches wide; completely wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate until firm, at least 20 minutes or up to overnight.
- Cut dough into 1/8-inch-thick slices and arrange on several large ungreased cookies sheets about 1- to 1 1/2-inches apart. Bake until lightly browned around edges, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
- Notes: Add some spice to these cookies by sprinkling a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg into the batter.