Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from my WW meeting leader. I have not made this yet, but each piece = 1 pt.
- 1 Hershey Bar
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat peanut butter
- 236.59 ml Fiber One cereal
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave together.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add Fiber One cereal.
- Using a spoon, put a spoonful on a baking sheet lined with Wax paper.
- Candy can be refrigerated or frozen.
So Good! I substituted Nutella for the PB and like another reviewer, I used 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips since that's what I had on hand. I used 2 cups of cereal, yet they still ended up 1 point each. Yielded about 30 cookies. Will be making again!
Update: I made again and cut the chocolate chips to 1/2 cup and are just as good and now I get 2 for 1 point!
I've made these. Dsngerously delicious!!!!! I made mine with PB2 instead of regular PB., and with ALL Bran Extra Fiber.
Very good! According to the new Points Plus system, these would be 2 points each. I just made 16 instead of 8, so they are still one point. Really satisfies my chocolate and peanut butter cravings, and they are great for a little sweet treat after dinner.