Recipe by chris_tam
Taken from the weight watchers site Estimated points are 2points per 1 cup serving.
Top Review by robbin.oakley
This is one of those recipes that makes WW so great! This does not taste like diet food. I actually could leave out the peanuts but my hubby really likes that crunch.<br/>Thanks for posting!
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 ounce sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 small apples, peeled cored, cut
- 1⁄4 cup ground honey roasted peanuts