Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from the weight watchers site Estimated points are 2points per 1 cup serving.
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 ounce sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 small apples, peeled cored, cut
- 1⁄4 cup ground honey roasted peanuts
- Blend pudding mix and cool whip. Mix in apples, pineapple and ground peanuts.
- Servings are a guess as was not indicated on my original recipe.
This is one of those recipes that makes WW so great! This does not taste like diet food. I actually could leave out the peanuts but my hubby really likes that crunch.<br/>Thanks for posting!
Wow! I love this recipe. I will no longer will make it in front of hubby or kids because they eat it all up on me. I made it exactly as shown but can imagine different kinds of fruit as well. I froze this and it worked out great, just took it out in morning and had a snack for later. Thank you so much for posting!!!
this was jsut ok for me. the fruit in it was kina weird with the butterscotch flavor. It wasnt bad, I just didn't love it.