This recipe came to me by one of my co-workers today, Nina. It was given to Nina at one of our local Weight Watchers meetings. I hope you all enjoy this. Thanks Nina! :-)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tin with Pam for Baking spray.
- Soak the cereal with water until all absorbed.
- Mix the baking powder with the dry brownie mix.
- Add the cereal mixture until well blended.
- Divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 23 minutes, until the muffin tops spring back.