1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Brownie Muffins - Points Per Muffin = 1
This recipe came to me by one of my co-workers today, Nina. It was given to Nina at one of our local Weight Watchers meetings. I hope you all enjoy this. Thanks Nina! :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare muffin tin with Pam for Baking spray.
- 3Soak the cereal with water until all absorbed.
- 4Mix the baking powder with the dry brownie mix.
- 5Add the cereal mixture until well blended.
- 6Divide batter into muffin cups.
- 7Bake for approximately 23 minutes, until the muffin tops spring back.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Brownie Muffins - Points Per Muffin = 1
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
All Bran extra fiber cereal