Prep 12 mins
Cook 14 mins
These tasty little brownies are moist and delicious with less fat than normal. If you're not a fan of candy corn, get festive with orange and black sprinkles. 3 POINTS per serving.
- 21 ounces regular dry brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups light whipped topping
- 1 1⁄4 ounces candy corn, about 24 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 24 mini muffin tin holes with mini cupcake papers.
- Combine brownie mix, water, applesauce and egg whites in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat 50 strokes with a wooden spoon; do not under mix.
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake cupcakes until a tester inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely; remove cupcakes from pan.
- Before serving, decorate each cooled cupcake with a tablespoon dollop of whipped topping and 1 piece of candy corn.
These were featured in my WW Weekly reader with one update: the servings went from 24 to 36. Since my mini muffin tin had 24 holes I went ahead and made it for 24 servings. Also, since I found reduced fat brownie mix, I'm hoping these were still 2 PointsPlus per serving! While these were enjoyed by my co-workers for Halloween, I probably would not make them again as I prefer scratch recipes. Thanks for posting xpnsve! I know that many semi-homemade chefs will rate this much higher as they are tasty.