1/9 Photos of Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup - 2 Pts Per Cup
I got this recipe from someone at my Weight Watchers meeting. I don't know where the original recipe came from. It's very low points and I can eat it every day without getting tired of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
- 2Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 3Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
- 4Simmer just until cheese is melted.
- 5This recipe freezes and refrigerates well. I make a large recipe at the beginning of the week and use it to snack on when I'm in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some crusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup - 2 Pts Per Cup
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 991.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g