I got this recipe from someone at my Weight Watchers meeting. I don't know where the original recipe came from. It's very low points and I can eat it every day without getting tired of it.
- Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
- Simmer just until cheese is melted.
- This recipe freezes and refrigerates well. I make a large recipe at the beginning of the week and use it to snack on when I'm in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some crusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.