Recipe by r_mess
I couldn't find a low fat broccoli salad, so I came up with this on my own. 0 points for Weight Watchers. The longer it sits the better it is.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Spring PAC 2011. I chose this because I love broccoli and Cauliflower salad. Never had put in cherry tomatoes in before but it made the dish quite pretty and I would do it again. The only thing I did differently was to add a little precoooked crumbled bacon. Delicious!
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower floret
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Put broccoli,cauliflower, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Mix Fat Free Miracle Whip, red wine vinegar, and Splenda until smooth (you may want to add more or less vinegar and Splenda to suit your taste).
- Pour dressing over salad and mix gently until completely combined.
- 0 points for Weight Watchers per serving.