Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I couldn't find a low fat broccoli salad, so I came up with this on my own. 0 points for Weight Watchers. The longer it sits the better it is.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower floret
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Put broccoli,cauliflower, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Mix Fat Free Miracle Whip, red wine vinegar, and Splenda until smooth (you may want to add more or less vinegar and Splenda to suit your taste).
- Pour dressing over salad and mix gently until completely combined.
- 0 points for Weight Watchers per serving.
Made this for Spring PAC 2011. I chose this because I love broccoli and Cauliflower salad. Never had put in cherry tomatoes in before but it made the dish quite pretty and I would do it again. The only thing I did differently was to add a little precoooked crumbled bacon. Delicious!
Very tasty! I did not add cauliflower as I'm not a big fan and I didn't have cherry tomatoes so I used roma's and it came out just fine! I also used less Splenda as I don't like sweet things too much. I'll be making this often. Thanx for sharing!
Similar to one I made pre-WW. We omitted the tomatoes and onions but otherwise loved it!