Recipe by CaliforniaJan
Tasty and easy on your weight loss plan...plus another way to get a serving of super-healthy broccoli. At six servings the points plus value is 1 per serving...the entire batch is 6 points plus!
Top Review by breezermom
Very tasty light broccoli cheese soup! I made exactly as posted, and it turned out very creamy and satisfying. You'd never know it was Weight Watchers! And quick enough that I could make it easily for lunch or a weeknight. Wonderful for an unusually cool night here in Florida! Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag!
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups almond milk, original flavor unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop broccoli and cook in chicken stock until tender. Use a wand blender to puree broccoli and stock.
- Add the can of mushroom soup, almond milk and grated cheese.
- Saute the onions in the olive oil until done and slightly caramelized. Add to the soup along with salt and pepper to taste.