Big D Texas's Note:
This is DH's favorite! He asks for this over and over again whenever I ask for a dessert idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g fat free cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (your own, or Ready Crust "two extra servings" size)
- 566.99 g cherry pie filling, No Sugar added type, Lucky Leaf
- 118.29 ml nuts, any kind NOT included in WW points (optional)
- 1Prepare crust and bake for several minutes according to package (or recipe of your own) directions (Usually about 10 minutes) Chill thoroughly.
- 2Sprinkle the bottom of the crust with nuts if you are using them.
- 3Mix cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla with electric mixer at low speed until fluffy.
- 4Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- 5Spread over nuts.
- 6Our cherry pie filling carefully over top.
- 7Optional - put the cherry pie filling in a bowl with 1/4 tsp almond extract. Cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before using.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Blueberry or Cherry Cheese Pie - 5 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 586.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 11.1 g