Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is DH's favorite! He asks for this over and over again whenever I ask for a dessert idea.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Blueberry or Cherry Cheese Pie - 5 Pts recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (your own, or Ready Crust "two extra servings" size)
- 20 ounces cherry pie filling, No Sugar added type, Lucky Leaf
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, any kind NOT included in WW points (optional)
- Prepare crust and bake for several minutes according to package (or recipe of your own) directions (Usually about 10 minutes) Chill thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the crust with nuts if you are using them.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla with electric mixer at low speed until fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread over nuts.
- Our cherry pie filling carefully over top.
- Optional - put the cherry pie filling in a bowl with 1/4 tsp almond extract. Cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before using.
Delish! Great tasting and easy to make. I used blueberry pie filling, a homemade crust and no nuts. I also make this in a 7x11 inch baking dish!
So easy, and everyone in my family loves it!