Recipe by Cook de La Coeur
Theses delicious Brownies are only 1.5 Weight Watcher points..they are so good tastes like old fashioned fudge...
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 egg whites or 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (regular or espresso)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F; coat a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Blend drained beans and 2 egg whites or 1/3 of 1/2 cup egg substitute) in food processor or blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Place chocolate and lite butter in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine bean puree, sugar, flour, coffee powder and remaining egg whites or egg substitute in a mixing bowl. Beat until well combined. Blend in melted chocolate, pour mix into pan, sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Makes 30 at 1.5 WW points.
- Very chewy and chocolaty!