Cook de La Coeur's Note:
Theses delicious Brownies are only 1.5 Weight Watcher points..they are so good tastes like old fashioned fudge...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 egg whites or 1/2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (regular or espresso)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F; coat a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Blend drained beans and 2 egg whites or 1/3 of 1/2 cup egg substitute) in food processor or blender until smooth. Set aside.
- 3Place chocolate and lite butter in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth. Set aside.
- 4Combine bean puree, sugar, flour, coffee powder and remaining egg whites or egg substitute in a mixing bowl. Beat until well combined. Blend in melted chocolate, pour mix into pan, sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- 5Makes 30 at 1.5 WW points.
- 6Very chewy and chocolaty!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Black Bean Brownies 1.5 Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g