1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Beef Stroganoff
1 hr 15 mins
Sanja D's Note:
8 points per serving - Yummy Beef Stroganoff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces lean sirloin steaks
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- 1/2 cup onion (sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup dry medium egg noodles (cooked, about 1 cup uncooked)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1Trim fat from steak.
- 2Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch wide strips.
- 3Place a non-stick skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- 4Add steak; cook 3 minutes.
- 5Drain well.
- 6Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 7Return steak to skillet.
- 8Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
- 9Add beef broth and next 5 ingredients; bring to boil.
- 10Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 11Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- 12Spoon over noodles; sprinkle with parsley.
- 13Serving size approximately 1 1/4 cup steak mixture and 1/2 cup noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 735.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean sirloin steaks