Recipe by CookbookCarrie
This is from a new WW cookbook - MIx It & Match It and I just love it on ANYTHING - but especially chicken. This recipe uses drumsticks but I like chicken tenderloinds grilled & tossed in teh sauce and put on top of a large salad. Wings are really good too - which arent really WW friendly - so DH takes them to poker night! Hope you like it - scales VERY well 2 Drumsticks is 4 WW Points
- 6 tablespoons Heinz Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or use bottled minced)
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Chili sauce, vinegar, molasses, chili powder, chipotle, and garlic in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- Grill chicken to taste and baste on sauce towards the end.
- Grill chicken and toss in sauce if you dont want the sauce to be "burned on" a bit.