This is from a new WW cookbook - MIx It & Match It and I just love it on ANYTHING - but especially chicken. This recipe uses drumsticks but I like chicken tenderloinds grilled & tossed in teh sauce and put on top of a large salad. Wings are really good too - which arent really WW friendly - so DH takes them to poker night! Hope you like it - scales VERY well 2 Drumsticks is 4 WW Points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Chili sauce, vinegar, molasses, chili powder, chipotle, and garlic in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- 3Grill chicken to taste and baste on sauce towards the end.
- 4Grill chicken and toss in sauce if you dont want the sauce to be "burned on" a bit.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 567.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo