Recipe by xpnsve
So good and so easy!! Only 6 points per serving. This recipe came from the WW website, so if you doubt the POINTS value, check their site.
Top Review by janiceherd
This is excellent. We've had it twice at our daughter's house and it's so good I had to make it myself! We make it just as the recipe says and it comes out perfectly. If you are put off by coleslaw on your sandwich just try it. Even DH likes it and he's not a coleslaw fan.
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin
- 3 1⁄3 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (equals 3 Tbsp plus 1 tsp)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a shallow roasting pan with nonstick foil (for easy clean-up). Or coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place pork in pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160ºF for medium, about 25 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board; cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, water, vinegar and pepper together in a medium bowl until smooth. Add coleslaw mix and scallions; toss to mix and coat.
- Slice pork into 20 slices. For each sandwich, place 5 slices of pork on the bottom half of each roll and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce; top with 1/2 cup of coleslaw and cover with top half of roll. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.