Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
So good and so easy!! Only 6 points per serving. This recipe came from the WW website, so if you doubt the POINTS value, check their site.
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin
- 3 1⁄3 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (equals 3 Tbsp plus 1 tsp)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a shallow roasting pan with nonstick foil (for easy clean-up). Or coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place pork in pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160ºF for medium, about 25 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board; cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, water, vinegar and pepper together in a medium bowl until smooth. Add coleslaw mix and scallions; toss to mix and coat.
- Slice pork into 20 slices. For each sandwich, place 5 slices of pork on the bottom half of each roll and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce; top with 1/2 cup of coleslaw and cover with top half of roll. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.
This is excellent. We've had it twice at our daughter's house and it's so good I had to make it myself! We make it just as the recipe says and it comes out perfectly. If you are put off by coleslaw on your sandwich just try it. Even DH likes it and he's not a coleslaw fan.
I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers site,and the points have been updated to 7 PointsPlus per sandwich with slaw. I can deal with that!!!!!! I just love BBQ Sandwiches!!! :) :) :)
I found this recipe on the WW website also. I used white wheat hamburger buns or thin sandwich rounds instead. It's quick and easy and tastes really good. I don't like it with the slaw on the sandwich so I usually leave it off or serve it on the side.