Revamped recipe to lighten up. As written they are 3 weight watchers points each.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Banana Oat Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 8 dry ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Beat egg substitute, banana and applesauce together in small bowl until smooth.
- Add banana mix to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups almost full or use muffin papers.
- Bake at 375F for 20 - 25 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched.