Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Curb that sweet tooth in 5 minutes or less with this super quick snack that combines just the right balance of salty and sweet and best of all - 3 teeny points per serving!!
- 1 tablespoon fat-free caramel topping
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 6 quaker oats caramel corn rice cakes
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 4 teaspoons unsalted dry roasted peanuts (about 12 peanuts) or 4 teaspoons salted peanuts, chopped (about 12 peanuts)
- Combine caramel topping and whipped topping.
- Divide over Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Cakes.
- Place 3 or 4 banana slices on topping.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Yields 1 topped rice cake per serving.