1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Banana Muffins
I came across this yummy muffin which has 150 calories and is 3 weight watchers points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar, can use artificial sweetener such as Splenda if desired
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup skim milk buttermilk or 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Line eighteen muffin cups with paper liners.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- 4In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the sugar, applesauce, eggs and oil until frothy. With the mixture at low speed, alternately add the bananas and buttermilk with the flour mixture; stire until just combined (do not overmix).
- 5Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 6Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
- 7Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
- 8Remove from the cups and cool completely on a rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g