Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found this on the Weight Watchers site in 2007 when I was looking for something special and easy to make. Could not believe this only had 4 points per serving. This is really a no fuss dish and comes together in minutes--easy to put together after work.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined, 16-20 count size
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange shrimp in single layer in a 13 x 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- Bake at 425 degrees or 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Sprinkle parsley over shrimp, serve immediately.
Love simple go to recipes and this is going into our weekly rotation!
VERY good! I added 7 cloves of garlic and probably baked closer to 16-18 minutes. The sauce is wonderful over jasmine rice. Paired this with corn on the cob as well. Delicious, healthy....will make again!
Very easy. Very tasty. I made it just the way the recipe said and didn't miss the garlic (and I usually put garlic in everything).