1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers Baked Shrimp in Lemon Garlic Sauce-4 Points
Found this on the Weight Watchers site in 2007 when I was looking for something special and easy to make. Could not believe this only had 4 points per serving. This is really a no fuss dish and comes together in minutes--easy to put together after work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Arrange shrimp in single layer in a 13 x 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 3Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees or 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- 5Sprinkle parsley over shrimp, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Baked Shrimp in Lemon Garlic Sauce-4 Points
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 193.8 mg
- Sodium 868.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: