Recipe by Sodak1951
Found this on the Weight Watchers site in 2007 when I was looking for something special and easy to make. Could not believe this only had 4 points per serving. This is really a no fuss dish and comes together in minutes--easy to put together after work.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined, 16-20 count size
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange shrimp in single layer in a 13 x 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- Bake at 425 degrees or 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Sprinkle parsley over shrimp, serve immediately.