Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
This tasty dish has a Point Total of just 5, so it's the perfect healthy dinner recipe that won't use up all your Weight Watchers Points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) chicken breast halves, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Fiber One cereal, ground into fine, breadcrumb-like consistency
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons low calorie butter, melted (I like Brummel & Brown Spread)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- non-fat cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, Fiber One, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
- 3Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Lightly spray a little more cooking oil on top and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over, bake another 5 minutes. Remove from oven, spoon sauce over chicken and top with shredded cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Baked Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 314.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese