Recipe by Timothy H.
This tasty dish has a Point Total of just 5, so it's the perfect healthy dinner recipe that won't use up all your Weight Watchers Points.
- 4 (8 ounce) chicken breast halves, sliced in half
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Fiber One cereal, ground into fine, breadcrumb-like consistency
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons low calorie butter, melted (I like Brummel & Brown Spread)
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- non-fat cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Fiber One, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Lightly spray a little more cooking oil on top and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over, bake another 5 minutes. Remove from oven, spoon sauce over chicken and top with shredded cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.