Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is another tasy way to prepare chicken that is good for you. This recipe is 3 points per serving. There is a total of 4 servings. You could also make this with white fish fillets or turkey cutlets in place of the chicken.
- cooking spray
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz halves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice (or more)
- 9.85 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 9.85 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml chicken broth
- 1 medium lemon, quartered for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley.
- Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
- Yields 1 chicken breast half per serving.
this was a big hit at our house and so easy to make will be making it again and again.<br/>thanks
I love this recipe! It has become a standard dinner in our household. Healthy, easy to make and lots of flavor! I usually serve this with a brown/wild rice blend or quinoa and a side of veggies.
Thanks for sharing!
I really liked the texture of this chicken. It's got a nice bite to it, without being tough or stringy. I have made it with rosemary and also, with tarragon. Both times it worked well. Thank you for a lovely recipe.