This is another tasy way to prepare chicken that is good for you. This recipe is 3 points per serving. There is a total of 4 servings. You could also make this with white fish fillets or turkey cutlets in place of the chicken.
- cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (or more)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, quartered for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley.
- Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
- Yields 1 chicken breast half per serving.