Recipe by xpnsve
If you are like me, I am tired of plain, boring baked chicken. For a yummy twist, sprinkle 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese over each chicken breast (does not change points). 3 points per serving.
- cooking spray (1 sprays)
- 1 lb uncooked chicken breast, four 4 oz halves (boneless or skinless)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons spice islands salt-free lemon & herb seasoning (or similar product)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan; sprinkle with thyme and lemon herb seasoning.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.