1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers Avocado and Tomato Pasta Salad
I love the flavour of guacamole so I came up with this simple, quick recipe for a pasta salad incorporating the same flavours. You can add a variety of other ingredients, cooked chicken would work particularly well. Serves 2 as a main dish or 4 as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, cook the pasta.
- 2Meanwhile, put the mayonnaise and lime juice in a large bowl and stir.
- 3Chop the baby plum tomatoes and avocado and add to the bowl. Finely dice and add the red onion. You may also like to add some cooked chicken.
- 4When the pasta is cooked, drain it, then pour cold water over it for a few minutes to cool it quickly. Drain it again and add it to the bowl.
- 5Finely chop as much fresh coriander as you like and sprinkle it over the top.
- 6Season with salt if desired and stir the pasta salad thoroughly to mix all the ingredients together. If you are using properly ripe avocadoes, stirring the mixture should blend some of the avocado flesh into the dressing to develop the flavour.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Avocado and Tomato Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 225.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: