Says it's 1ww point. Posted from http://ww-recipes.net/ for ZWT australia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 6 ounces canned water chestnuts (drained and sliced or chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the peas, sliced/chopped water chestnuts, red pepper and chopped green onions (if using).
- 2In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 3Add the dressing to the pea mixture and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- 4Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Australian Pea Salad Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 420.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g