1/6 Photos of Weight Watchers Au Gratin Potatoes 3 Pts (Low-Fat)
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
If you are not on the WW program you might want to adjust amounts to taste, for Weight Watchers this dish is 8 servings/3 points each :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Melt butter in a large frypan over medium heat; add in onion and cook stirring occasionally until onion begins to brown (about 5 minutes).
- 4Stir in flour, then slowly add in milk.
- 5Add in potatoes; stir to mix; bring to a boil.
- 6Stir in 3/4 cup cheese, salt and black pepper.
- 7Pour mixture into prepared baking dish then spread out.
- 8Bake for 1 hour uncovered.
- 9After 1 hour cooking time cover with foil and continue to bake another 20 minutes more.
- 10Change oven to broil heat.
- 11Sprinkle the remaining cheese over potatoes and broil 6-inches from heat until the cheese is golden (about 1-2 minutes).
- 12Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Au Gratin Potatoes 3 Pts (Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 437.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 8.6 g