Recipe by cookingfor1
I was eager to find a new zero points recipe for Weight Watchers. Although I love the original zero points vegetable soup they can become repetitive when eaten all winter! I love the chop suey taste this soup has! Adapted from the Weight Watchers UK website.
Top Review by Chez 4411 chef
Great!!! Makes my DH happy and keeps to his diet, too, Also I substituted 1 liter of water for one of the vegetable stock as there are so many vegetables in this with lots of liquid
- 1 bok choy, chopped
- 1 small Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 340 g mixed mushrooms
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 liters vegetable stock
- 140 g bean sprouts
- 350 g sugar snap peas
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put bok choi, Chinese cabbage, garlic, ginger, mushrooms, green onions, red pepper flakes and vegetable stock into a large soup pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, partly covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Toss in beansprouts and sugar snap peas during the last 3 to 4 minutes of simmering.
- Add soy sauce.