Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was eager to find a new zero points recipe for Weight Watchers. Although I love the original zero points vegetable soup they can become repetitive when eaten all winter! I love the chop suey taste this soup has! Adapted from the Weight Watchers UK website.
- 1 bok choy, chopped
- 1 small Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 340 g mixed mushrooms
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 liters vegetable stock
- 140 g bean sprouts
- 350 g sugar snap peas
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Put bok choi, Chinese cabbage, garlic, ginger, mushrooms, green onions, red pepper flakes and vegetable stock into a large soup pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, partly covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Toss in beansprouts and sugar snap peas during the last 3 to 4 minutes of simmering.
- Add soy sauce.
Great!!! Makes my DH happy and keeps to his diet, too, Also I substituted 1 liter of water for one of the vegetable stock as there are so many vegetables in this with lots of liquid