Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From WW site.
- 1⁄2 lb apple, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 graham crackers, made into crumbs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine apples and lemon juice, toss to coat.
- Add water, honey and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Transfer to 2-cup casserole.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
This is terrific! Lightly sweet with the honey and the graham cracker topping is brilliant. A great light dessert that's so easy to make - can't beat that - thanks for sharing the recipe!
I made this wonderful apple crisp this afternoon. While it was baking, my husband finally said...."What is that...what are you baking?" I am on the 'Losing it with Jillian Michaels' program...but have not made sweets for quite a while. Now I am venturing out of my little box and trying new recipes. I have to say that this is one of my favorites. So easy to make and quick! Loved it!
If you add 1 cup of blueberries to it it will help keep the apples moist. Adds minimal calories.