Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
8 servings --- 1/2 cup = 1 point --- cooking time is 2 hours chilling time.
Top Review by Baby Chevelle
Can't believe I forgot to rate this! This recipe is wonderful. Used it on WW & now low carb as well. I used bagged shredded 3 color coleslaw, and added some matchstick carrots, then doubled the dressing!! YUM!
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 carrot, finely grated (squeeze out all excess moisture with hands)
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or Splenda sugar substitute)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil