Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a unique autumn dessert. Full of fresh fall apples, brown sugar and cinnamon, what's not to love? 4 POINTS per serving.
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 medium apples (McIntosh, peeled, cored and minced)
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 wonton wrappers (half of a 12 oz package)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 cups light vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss to coat apples.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop apple mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Place wontons on individual plates and sift with powdered sugar. Serve with ice cream on the side. Yields 4 wontons, 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of ice cream per serving.