1/4 Photos of Weight Watchers Apple Cake
1 hr 10 mins
From Weight Watchers: Simply the Best, 250 Award Winning Recipes. Delicious as-is, or even better topped with a glaze and some jam. 3 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a tube pan with nonstick spray.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at high speed, beat the sugar and egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 5With the mixer at low speed, blend in the apples, applesauce, and vanilla.
- 6Add the flour mixture, stir until just combined (do not overmix).
- 7Scrape the batter into the pan and spread it smooth.
- 8Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- 9Cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan and cool an additional 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g