Recipe by Lainey6605
I got this from Weight Watchers a few years ago and it's very good.
Top Review by R Home Chef
This was so easy to prepare and very tasty and delicious. My picky hubby even asks for seconds. For ease I have used a combination of thawed raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Works well. Thanks for this treat as my hubby is a diabetic.
- 1 cup skim milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cups sugar-free vanilla yogurt, aspartame-sweetened
- 1⁄2 angel food cake, cut into approximately 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups unsweetened berries, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup whipped topping, plus
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the ricotta cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Arrange half the cake cubes in the bottom of a medium-size glass bowl.
- Top with 1 cup of the berries.
- Top with 1 1/2 cup of the cheese-yogurt mixture.
- Top with layers of the remaining cake cubes, 3/4 cup berries, and the remaining cheese-yogurt mixture.
- Decorate with the remaining 1/4 cup berries.
- Top each serving with 1 T whipped topping.
- This makes six servings at 5 points each per serving.