Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from Weight Watchers a few years ago and it's very good.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Angel Food Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the ricotta cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Arrange half the cake cubes in the bottom of a medium-size glass bowl.
- Top with 1 cup of the berries.
- Top with 1 1/2 cup of the cheese-yogurt mixture.
- Top with layers of the remaining cake cubes, 3/4 cup berries, and the remaining cheese-yogurt mixture.
- Decorate with the remaining 1/4 cup berries.
- Top each serving with 1 T whipped topping.
- This makes six servings at 5 points each per serving.
This was so easy to prepare and very tasty and delicious. My picky hubby even asks for seconds. For ease I have used a combination of thawed raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Works well. Thanks for this treat as my hubby is a diabetic.
This was so easy to prepare and just delicious. Since cooking here is for two, I scaled down the recipe and made little individual trifles. (Portion control!) Did not have any vanilla yogurt so I used plain spiked with vanilla essense and Splenda. My berries were a combination of thawed raspberries and blueberries with a couple fresh blackberries tossed in for good measure. My friend drizzled a little Cointreau in his berries and having tried it, the addition was well worth the points. Thanks Lainey for a delicious and poitn friendly treat.