Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A filling way to start the day... without using too many points
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup kraft shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 4 -5 slices oscar mayer shaved deli meat, diced
- 1 thomas' light multi-grain English muffin (optional)
- Lightly brown the scallions and onions in olive oil.
- Add eggs, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Cook thuroughly.
- Turn off stove, and add meat.
- Enjoy with or without english muffin (2 pts).
Very good dish, filling too
This made a very substantial breakfast this a.m. I doubled the recipe for 2 servings and served it over toasted recipe #97694. Made for *PAC Spring 2008*