Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe using the recipe builder on the weight watchers website, so if you use the exact ingredients I've listed it is only 4 points per serving! It's really tasty, plus it has 26 grams of protein to keep you full. This is a very basic recipe, there are many variations you could create by adding new ingredients to it--just keep in mind that the point value might change...
- 4 tablespoons kraft fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups lettuce
- 4 buena vida whole wheat tortillas
- 16 ounces premium chunk chicken
- Mix the miracle whip and chicken.
- Top the mixture with lettuce.
- Season it with pepper or whatever you have a taste for, and place inside tortilla.
A simple take on a delicious quick meal.
I did however add celery & rough chopped apple bites into the mixture.
It gave it the perfect crunch, while remaining light & satisfying. Perfect summertime quick meal!
Very simple and very tasty! Thanks for posting! :)
This was so simple and so good! I had to use a plain tortilla because I had no wheat ones. I added diced apples and grapes to the salad and it was REALLY good! Thanks so much for posting!! :)