1/4 Photos of Weight Watcher's 2 Pts Slow Cooker Beef Chili
5 hrs 20 mins
Not certain as to how many servings are in this recipe so the amount is only estimated. This is a very low fat chili, you can substitute ground turkey for the beef. This can also be made on top of the stove. 1/2 cup serving = 2 pts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup canned diced chilies or 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- black pepper
- 1Cook the ground beef and garlic in a nonstick skillet breaking apart the meat with a spoon until well browned; drain off any fat very well, then return to skillet.
- 2Add in the bell peppers; cook until softened (about 5 minutes).
- 3Add in the chili powder and cumin and stir to coat.
- 4In the slow cooker, mix together tomatoes, beans, sweet onion, chilies and tomato paste, then stir in the beef mixture.
- 5Cover and cook on HIGH until flavors are blended (about 4-5 hours).
- 6Season with black pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher's 2 Pts Slow Cooker Beef Chili
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g