1/3 Photos of Weight Watchers 1pt Pancake Best Ever!
Hey guys! Well, after lots of searching I finally found a recipe for a LARGE, yummy, fluffy, high fiber, filling 1 pt pancake! Here is the recipe: Whole Wheat Apple-Cinna Pancakes This recipe was found at: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122138 It's a great recipe which really does produce fluffy delicious 1pt pancakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- 2Note: Batter will be kinda thick. If it is too thick for you, add a tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency.
- 3Heat a large skillet or griddle that has been sprayed with non-stick butter flavored cooking spray.
- 4Spoon two good sized heaping tablespoon fulls of the batter into the skillet per pancake and spread out slightly. Let cook like a regular pancake and then flip, allowing to cook another minuet or so. Serve!
- 5Dietary Info:.
- 6Per pancake: 67 calories; 2 gm fiber; trace fat (1pt).
- 7for three pancakes: 202 calories; 6 gm fiber, 1 gm fat (3pts).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers 1pt Pancake Best Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: