Hey guys! Well, after lots of searching I finally found a recipe for a LARGE, yummy, fluffy, high fiber, filling 1 pt pancake! Here is the recipe: Whole Wheat Apple-Cinna Pancakes This recipe was found at: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122138 It's a great recipe which really does produce fluffy delicious 1pt pancakes
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Note: Batter will be kinda thick. If it is too thick for you, add a tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle that has been sprayed with non-stick butter flavored cooking spray.
- Spoon two good sized heaping tablespoon fulls of the batter into the skillet per pancake and spread out slightly. Let cook like a regular pancake and then flip, allowing to cook another minuet or so. Serve!
- Dietary Info:.
- Per pancake: 67 calories; 2 gm fiber; trace fat (1pt).
- for three pancakes: 202 calories; 6 gm fiber, 1 gm fat (3pts).
Good recipe, However when I put the nutritional information into the Points Plus calculator it comes up 5 PP for 2 pancakes.
BLEH! Not sure if it was because I used homemade applesauce,(which is great on its own) but these were terrible - quite sad, as I was excited to enjoy them based on the other reviews.
Good, but with the new Points Plus, I figure 10 points for the whole recipe or 2 points per pancake.