1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers 1 Pt. Peanut Butter Cookies
YUM! Peanut Butter Cookies - on a diet?!?! YES! 1 cookie = 1 point.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; mix well and set aside.
- 2Combine margarine and peanut butter in a mixing bowl; beat on medium speed until blended and smooth. Gradually add both sugars and beat until blended; add egg white and vanilla and beat until smooth. While beating on low speed, gradually add flour mixture and mix until just blended.
- 3Transfer dough to a large piece of plastic wrap and roll into an 8-inch log. Wrap log in plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours. (Note: You can make the cookie dough up to 3 days in advance and freeze until ready to bake.).
- 4Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 5Remove cookie dough from freezer and slice crosswise into about twenty-four 1/3-inch-thick slices; place slices 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden around edges, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
- 6Flavor Booster: Browned margarine has a nutty flavor that enhances a peanut butter cookie. Melt the margarine in a small skillet until it sizzles and just begins to brown. Remove from heat and freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm, before using in recipe.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers 1 Pt. Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 47.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g